Self or Program Assessments / Action Plan
- OSEP Parent Center Survey Item Bank
A collection of 150 questions from the Office of Special Education Programs that Parent Centers can use when evaluating their own activities.
- Strengthening Families Program Self-Assessments
Self-Assessment outlines how the protective factors can be supported through program practice.
- Family-School Action Plan
This resource from High Expectations includes a short webinar and action plan sample used to facilitate a conversation between a parent/caregiver and their child’s teacher. The document helps the teacher and parent identify the student’s challenge area and create a plan for how to improve results.
- National Standards for Family-School Partnerships Assessment Guide
A PTA self-assessment that includes six standards with three implementation levels focused on raising awareness, taking action, and celebrating success.
- Flamboyan Foundation — Family Engagement Rubric
A rubric that provides educators a vision for family engagement, helps teachers effectively plan, assists with teacher professional development and teacher reflection and self-assessment.
- School Community Network — Family Engagement Tool
PDF booklet for a school team with a 2-year plan based on assessed needs and effect practice, with rich library of resources.